News tagged with "system"
- Meteorite discovered - a “peer” of the solar systemAdministrator • 2021-03-16 20:10:36Scientists have identified a meteorite as the oldest of volcanic origin to have originated from a protoplanet that formed in the first millions of years of our solar system's existence, France Press reported.
- Satellite system prevents Africa's deforestationAdministrator • 2021-01-05 19:35:06A system that uses satellite data to send an alert alert when a tree is felled has contributed to a significant reduction in forest loss in Africa, the Thomson Reuters Foundation reported, citing researchers and educators.
- There was another planet in our solar system.Administrator • 2020-11-05 21:23:58In the solar system, there was probably once another planet that was ejected from its orbit, but whose presence contributed to current planetary orbits, the Daily Mail reported, as cited by BTA.
- Toilet and oxygen supply system in the Russian part of the ISS malfunctionedAdministrator • 2020-10-21 00:09:37In the Russian segment of the International Space Station (ISS) the toilet and oxygen supply system “E-VM” have gone out of construction last night, but all systems on board a station are working normally, TASS reported, as quoted by BTA.
- The Beadow navigation system will provide free services to citizensAdministrator • 2020-10-17 00:10:32China's Beidow navigation satellite system will provide free services to mobile phone users with positioning accuracy of 1.2 metres within seconds, thanks to the latest platform, which was activated during a forum at the Beidow summit on October 14.
- Integrated system will coordinate disaster and accident operations in the Black SeaAdministrator • 2020-08-27 22:28:23Our country will have an integrated information system that will coordinate disaster and accident operations in the Black Sea in real time. This will improve the performance of the rescue teams and reduce the response time, reports BNT.
- China launched the 55th satellite from the Beidow navigation system (Updated)Administrator • 2020-06-24 01:32:32On June 23, at 9:43am Beijing time from the Xichan Satellite Launch Center with the carrier rocket Changzhen-3B, the 55th satellite from the Beidow navigation system was launched. It is the latest satellite from the global network of the Baidow-3Navigation system, with its development plan completed half a year earlier than planned, Radio China reports.
- China to launch last satellite from the Beidow navigation system in MayAdministrator • 2020-04-08 02:00:37China is expected to launch its latest satellite from the “Beidow-3" navigation satellite system in May.
The hottest year is likely to be between 2021-2025.
Administrator • 2021-05-27 21:04:54
Global warming critical point could be reached temporarily as early as next five years
Administrator • 2021-05-27 20:00:56
Microsoft promises biggest in 10 years Windows update
Administrator • 2021-05-26 23:39:03