News tagged with "scientists"
- Scientists discovered new glands in human throatAdministrator • 2020-10-22 21:06:32Scientists from the Netherlands say they have identified a potential new organ in the human throat, British daily The Independent reports.
- Scientists: Cats develop stronger immune reaction to new coronavirus from dogsAdministrator • 2020-10-01 21:48:27US scientists have confirmed that cats and dogs can become infected with the new coronavirus, usually not getting sick. The scripted, however, developed a stronger protective immune reaction, reported in. The Independent.
- Scientists: Laundry of artificial clothes pollutes and droughtAdministrator • 2020-09-23 21:18:57Synthetic microfibres turned away from clothing reach not only water pools but also accumulate in the soil, reported Syons allert.
- Scientists: Vikings weren't so blondAdministrator • 2020-09-17 20:52:06Scientists at the University of Copenhagen found that the Vikings' genetic heritage was much more heterogeneous and they were hardly just blond and large, AFP reported.
- Scientists doubt accuracy of Russian vaccine data against COVID-19Administrator • 2020-09-16 00:31:35A group of 15 scientists from five countries sent an official letter to the The Lancet yesterday, which exposed doubts about the accuracy of early data on Russia's Sputnik V vaccine against COVID-19, Reuters reported.
- Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28To keep the continent safe from COVID-19, scientists heading to Antarctica will first be quarantined in New Zealand, DPA reported, citing the country's government.
- Scientists unravel where Stonehenge's megaliths come fromAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:07:04Scientists have solved a long-standing mystery about Stonehenge, determining where most megaliths that make up the famous monument in Wiltshire, England originated, thanks to specimens stored in the United States for decades, Reuters reported.
- Scientists map seabed around volcano erupted last yearAdministrator • 2020-07-17 21:34:16New Zealand scientists are starting next week to map the seabed around a volcanic island,
The hottest year is likely to be between 2021-2025.
Administrator • 2021-05-27 21:04:54
Global warming critical point could be reached temporarily as early as next five years
Administrator • 2021-05-27 20:00:56
Microsoft promises biggest in 10 years Windows update
Administrator • 2021-05-26 23:39:03