News tagged with "scientists"
- Scientists map seabed around volcano erupted last yearAdministrator • 2020-07-17 21:34:16New Zealand scientists are starting next week to map the seabed around a volcanic island,
- Scientists to WHO: Recognize the new coronavirus is airborneAdministrator • 2020-07-06 20:05:02Hundreds of scientists signed an open letter saying the new coronavirus is airborne and demanded the World Health Organization (WHO) change its recommendations, Reuters reported.
- Scientists observed the youngest baby-pulsarAdministrator • 2020-06-18 20:23:07Scientists observed the youngest baby-pulsar in the galaxy with the help of the X-ray space lab X-Em - Newton, the European Space Agency press office said.
- Scientists discover Mexico's largest and most ancient Mayan constructionAdministrator • 2020-06-05 01:35:05Scientists have discovered using remote research the largest and most ancient known to date construction created by the Mayan civilization - a colossal rectangular erected platform built between 1000 and 800 BC in the state of Tabasco, Mexico, Reuters and TASS reported.
- Scientists find toxic traces of new freons in Arctic iceAdministrator • 2020-05-14 21:26:14Canadian scientists have found that toxic compounds of fluorine and organic acids used instead of freon have been piling up in Arctic ice for several decades, TASS reported, quoted by BTA.
- British scientists tackle COVID-19 genetic mysteryAdministrator • 2020-05-14 00:09:25British scientists will examine the genes of thousands of COVID-19 patients in a bid to unravel one of the strangest features of the new coronavirus - why it kills some people and in others it doesn't cause even a slight headache, Reuters reported.
- Harvard scientists found way to fight incurable cancerAdministrator • 2020-05-01 20:55:02Harvard University scientists created and tested on mice microparticles that allow the immune system to effectively fight tumor cells, according to a report published on the university's website, Nova TV reports.
- Scientists uncovered secrets of 200m-year-old dinosaur eggs with X-raysAdministrator • 2020-04-10 23:53:41Scientists were able, using X-rays, to unravel the secrets of 200-million-year-old dinosaur eggs, France Press and BTA reported.
The first planetarium in Sofia opens in the spring
Administrator • 2021-01-19 22:33:48
Cats or dogs are smarter?
Administrator • 2021-01-19 21:55:51
Coffee and black chocolate make us happy, fizzy drinks suppress us
Administrator • 2021-01-19 20:37:30