News tagged with "scientists"
- Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28To keep the continent safe from COVID-19, scientists heading to Antarctica will first be quarantined in New Zealand, DPA reported, citing the country's government.
- Scientists unravel where Stonehenge's megaliths come fromAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:07:04Scientists have solved a long-standing mystery about Stonehenge, determining where most megaliths that make up the famous monument in Wiltshire, England originated, thanks to specimens stored in the United States for decades, Reuters reported.
- Scientists map seabed around volcano erupted last yearAdministrator • 2020-07-17 21:34:16New Zealand scientists are starting next week to map the seabed around a volcanic island,
- Scientists to WHO: Recognize the new coronavirus is airborneAdministrator • 2020-07-06 20:05:02Hundreds of scientists signed an open letter saying the new coronavirus is airborne and demanded the World Health Organization (WHO) change its recommendations, Reuters reported.
- Scientists observed the youngest baby-pulsarAdministrator • 2020-06-18 20:23:07Scientists observed the youngest baby-pulsar in the galaxy with the help of the X-ray space lab X-Em - Newton, the European Space Agency press office said.
- Scientists discover Mexico's largest and most ancient Mayan constructionAdministrator • 2020-06-05 01:35:05Scientists have discovered using remote research the largest and most ancient known to date construction created by the Mayan civilization - a colossal rectangular erected platform built between 1000 and 800 BC in the state of Tabasco, Mexico, Reuters and TASS reported.
- Scientists find toxic traces of new freons in Arctic iceAdministrator • 2020-05-14 21:26:14Canadian scientists have found that toxic compounds of fluorine and organic acids used instead of freon have been piling up in Arctic ice for several decades, TASS reported, quoted by BTA.
- British scientists tackle COVID-19 genetic mysteryAdministrator • 2020-05-14 00:09:25British scientists will examine the genes of thousands of COVID-19 patients in a bid to unravel one of the strangest features of the new coronavirus - why it kills some people and in others it doesn't cause even a slight headache, Reuters reported.
Herbivores are most at risk of extinction
Administrator • 2020-08-06 22:48:49
Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - Antarctica
Administrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28
Europe and Australia's three major economies have no plans to block TikTok
Administrator • 2020-08-06 20:44:32