News tagged with "scientists"
- Scientists doubt that COVID can directly strike the cells of vesselsAdministrator • 2020-12-03 19:43:35European and Chinese scientists have come to the conclusion that coronavirus extremely rarely can directly penetrate the cells of blood vessels, since they almost do not work out the molecules of the ACE2 protein, which are the main “conductor” of the SARS-COV-2 virus, according to a publication in the electronic BiorXIV library.
- Scientists discovered new glands in human throatAdministrator • 2020-10-22 21:06:32Scientists from the Netherlands say they have identified a potential new organ in the human throat, British daily The Independent reports.
- Scientists: Cats develop stronger immune reaction to new coronavirus from dogsAdministrator • 2020-10-01 21:48:27US scientists have confirmed that cats and dogs can become infected with the new coronavirus, usually not getting sick. The scripted, however, developed a stronger protective immune reaction, reported in. The Independent.
- Scientists: Laundry of artificial clothes pollutes and droughtAdministrator • 2020-09-23 21:18:57Synthetic microfibres turned away from clothing reach not only water pools but also accumulate in the soil, reported Syons allert.
- Scientists: Vikings weren't so blondAdministrator • 2020-09-17 20:52:06Scientists at the University of Copenhagen found that the Vikings' genetic heritage was much more heterogeneous and they were hardly just blond and large, AFP reported.
- Scientists doubt accuracy of Russian vaccine data against COVID-19Administrator • 2020-09-16 00:31:35A group of 15 scientists from five countries sent an official letter to the The Lancet yesterday, which exposed doubts about the accuracy of early data on Russia's Sputnik V vaccine against COVID-19, Reuters reported.
- Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28To keep the continent safe from COVID-19, scientists heading to Antarctica will first be quarantined in New Zealand, DPA reported, citing the country's government.
- Scientists unravel where Stonehenge's megaliths come fromAdministrator • 2020-07-30 21:07:04Scientists have solved a long-standing mystery about Stonehenge, determining where most megaliths that make up the famous monument in Wiltshire, England originated, thanks to specimens stored in the United States for decades, Reuters reported.
Special team will check Facebook posts from Bulgaria and Hungary
Administrator • 2021-03-02 21:36:52
They created the first glowing tattoo that can be turned on and off
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:24:56
The egg selects her own mate
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:24:26