News tagged with "satellites"
- SpaceX launched 54 satellites with the carrier rocket “Falcon-9"Administrator • 2021-05-16 19:16:55The American private company SpaceX launched 52 microsatellites from the global Starlink system and two satellites of other companies - “Taiwak” and “Capella Space”, with direct transmission being conducted on the site of SpaceX.
- China launches 9 commercial satellitesAdministrator • 2021-04-28 19:34:49Yesterday, China launched the Changzhen-6 carrier missile along with nine commercial satellites. It was launched from the Taiyuan satellite launch center in Shaanxi province at 11:20 a.m. local time, Radio China reports.
- Russia launches 38 satellites missile from 18 countriesAdministrator • 2021-03-23 00:13:15A Russian Soyuz-2.1a rocket with 38 satellites, whose launch was delayed on March 20, was launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, TASS and AFP reported, as cited by BTA.
- China has over 300 satellites in orbitAdministrator • 2021-02-28 20:03:08In 2020 China has launched over 300 satellites for various applications into orbit, according to data from a recent report by the Chinese Space Science and Technology Corporation, Radio China reported.
- Musk brought 60 more satellites into orbit, with them providing 5G standard everywhereAdministrator • 2020-06-05 22:24:13The American company SpaceX brought into orbit another group of 60 small satellites, officially announced on its Twitter account, where the launch was broadcast live, reports BNT.
- SpaceX brought into orbit another 60 small satellitesAdministrator • 2020-06-05 00:08:53The American company SpaceX brought into orbit another group of 60 small satellites, SpaceX reported on its Twitter account, where the launch was live streamed, BGNES reports.
- China launched its first two satellites for an Internet of Things type projectAdministrator • 2020-05-13 23:16:09Yesterday, China launched the first two satellites for its IoT type space project from the Jiuqiang Satellite Launch Center at 9:16 a.m. local time, Radio China reported.
- China brought into orbit a group of satellites “Yaogan-30"Administrator • 2020-03-25 00:23:53China brought into orbit a sixth group of remote drilling satellites on Earth “Yaogan-30" using a “Changzhen-2Xi” carrier rocket, TASS reported.
The hottest year is likely to be between 2021-2025.
Administrator • 2021-05-27 21:04:54
Global warming critical point could be reached temporarily as early as next five years
Administrator • 2021-05-27 20:00:56
Microsoft promises biggest in 10 years Windows update
Administrator • 2021-05-26 23:39:03