News tagged with "satellite"
- SpaceX launches carrier rocket with Turkish communications satellite (Video)Administrator • 2021-01-08 21:46:05Turkey receives first signal from its new Turksat 5A satellite
- China successfully launched satellite №33 for remote surveillanceAdministrator • 2020-12-28 22:57:35Yesterday at 11:44pm Beijing time, at the Dziutyuen satellite launch center, China successfully launched satellite number 33 for remote sensing into its predefined orbit with a Changzheng 4C carrier rocket. Also put into orbit is a satellite for testing micro and nano technologies, Radio China reports.
- China launches new Earth observation satelliteAdministrator • 2020-12-07 22:40:10China has successfully launched a new Earth observation satellite. It happened at 11:58am (Beijing time) on Sunday from the Xichan Cosmodrome in southwest Sichuan province. The satellite, “Gaofan-14” was sent into orbit with the carrier missile “Changzhen-3B”, Radio China reported.
- China launches another ocean surveillance satelliteAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:04:14On Monday afternoon, China launched the HY-2C satellite with the Changzhen-4B carrier rocket into orbit. It is the country's third satellite for ocean observations and the second of space-based infrastructure to monitor ocean dynamics, Radio China reported.
- China to launch second satellite from Taiji program before 2024Administrator • 2020-09-21 21:20:09China plans to launch the Taiji-2 satellite before 2024 It will conduct experiments on key technologies in orbit related to the detection of gravitational waves, Taiji program chief scientist Wu Yuelyan said, Radio China reports.
- “SpaceSex” postponed for September 1 launch of “Starlink” satellite groupAdministrator • 2020-08-30 19:42:20The US company SpaceSex postponed due to adverse weather the planned launch of the Falcon 9" carrier rocket with the twelfth Starlink microsatellites, TASS reported.
- Archaeologists discovered a satellite settlement on PliskaAdministrator • 2020-08-28 22:53:15A satellite settlement of Pliska was discovered unexpectedly along the route of the Balkan Stream pipeline. Archaeologists are surprised to uncover the 10th century boyar dwellings and also a repeat of Pliska's urban planning model, BNT reported.
- China launched the 55th satellite from the Beidow navigation system (Updated)Administrator • 2020-06-24 01:32:32On June 23, at 9:43am Beijing time from the Xichan Satellite Launch Center with the carrier rocket Changzhen-3B, the 55th satellite from the Beidow navigation system was launched. It is the latest satellite from the global network of the Baidow-3Navigation system, with its development plan completed half a year earlier than planned, Radio China reports.
Bacteria have an internal clock
Administrator • 2021-01-16 19:39:40
NASA specialists have admitted we may be alone in the universe
Administrator • 2021-01-16 02:48:36
They grafted two arms and two arms to a man in France
Administrator • 2021-01-16 00:24:51