News tagged with "satellite"
- China to bring into orbit new carbon dioxide monitoring satelliteAdministrator • 2021-03-03 21:52:08China plans to bring into orbit a new satellite to monitor carbon dioxide in the atmosphere equipped with the LiDAR (remotely receiving information about remote objects.) system. It will be the first such in the world and ready for launch in July, the National Center for Satellite Meteorology said, Radio China reports.
- SpaceX launches carrier rocket with Turkish communications satellite (Video)Administrator • 2021-01-08 21:46:05Turkey receives first signal from its new Turksat 5A satellite
- China successfully launched satellite №33 for remote surveillanceAdministrator • 2020-12-28 22:57:35Yesterday at 11:44pm Beijing time, at the Dziutyuen satellite launch center, China successfully launched satellite number 33 for remote sensing into its predefined orbit with a Changzheng 4C carrier rocket. Also put into orbit is a satellite for testing micro and nano technologies, Radio China reports.
- China launches new Earth observation satelliteAdministrator • 2020-12-07 22:40:10China has successfully launched a new Earth observation satellite. It happened at 11:58am (Beijing time) on Sunday from the Xichan Cosmodrome in southwest Sichuan province. The satellite, “Gaofan-14” was sent into orbit with the carrier missile “Changzhen-3B”, Radio China reported.
- China launches another ocean surveillance satelliteAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:04:14On Monday afternoon, China launched the HY-2C satellite with the Changzhen-4B carrier rocket into orbit. It is the country's third satellite for ocean observations and the second of space-based infrastructure to monitor ocean dynamics, Radio China reported.
- China to launch second satellite from Taiji program before 2024Administrator • 2020-09-21 21:20:09China plans to launch the Taiji-2 satellite before 2024 It will conduct experiments on key technologies in orbit related to the detection of gravitational waves, Taiji program chief scientist Wu Yuelyan said, Radio China reports.
- “SpaceSex” postponed for September 1 launch of “Starlink” satellite groupAdministrator • 2020-08-30 19:42:20The US company SpaceSex postponed due to adverse weather the planned launch of the Falcon 9" carrier rocket with the twelfth Starlink microsatellites, TASS reported.
- Archaeologists discovered a satellite settlement on PliskaAdministrator • 2020-08-28 22:53:15A satellite settlement of Pliska was discovered unexpectedly along the route of the Balkan Stream pipeline. Archaeologists are surprised to uncover the 10th century boyar dwellings and also a repeat of Pliska's urban planning model, BNT reported.
The hottest year is likely to be between 2021-2025.
Administrator • 2021-05-27 21:04:54
Global warming critical point could be reached temporarily as early as next five years
Administrator • 2021-05-27 20:00:56
Microsoft promises biggest in 10 years Windows update
Administrator • 2021-05-26 23:39:03