News tagged with "satellite"
- China launches another ocean surveillance satelliteAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:04:14On Monday afternoon, China launched the HY-2C satellite with the Changzhen-4B carrier rocket into orbit. It is the country's third satellite for ocean observations and the second of space-based infrastructure to monitor ocean dynamics, Radio China reported.
- China to launch second satellite from Taiji program before 2024Administrator • 2020-09-21 21:20:09China plans to launch the Taiji-2 satellite before 2024 It will conduct experiments on key technologies in orbit related to the detection of gravitational waves, Taiji program chief scientist Wu Yuelyan said, Radio China reports.
- “SpaceSex” postponed for September 1 launch of “Starlink” satellite groupAdministrator • 2020-08-30 19:42:20The US company SpaceSex postponed due to adverse weather the planned launch of the Falcon 9" carrier rocket with the twelfth Starlink microsatellites, TASS reported.
- Archaeologists discovered a satellite settlement on PliskaAdministrator • 2020-08-28 22:53:15A satellite settlement of Pliska was discovered unexpectedly along the route of the Balkan Stream pipeline. Archaeologists are surprised to uncover the 10th century boyar dwellings and also a repeat of Pliska's urban planning model, BNT reported.
- China launched the 55th satellite from the Beidow navigation system (Updated)Administrator • 2020-06-24 01:32:32On June 23, at 9:43am Beijing time from the Xichan Satellite Launch Center with the carrier rocket Changzhen-3B, the 55th satellite from the Beidow navigation system was launched. It is the latest satellite from the global network of the Baidow-3Navigation system, with its development plan completed half a year earlier than planned, Radio China reports.
- China to launch last satellite from the Beidow navigation system in MayAdministrator • 2020-04-08 02:00:37China is expected to launch its latest satellite from the “Beidow-3" navigation satellite system in May.
- China launched the penultimate satellite from the Beidow-3 navigation systemAdministrator • 2020-03-10 23:40:01China launched the penultimate satellite from the Beidow-3" navigation satellite system, paving the way for its recent completion and full global coverage in May, Radio China reports.
Chinese scientists achieve quantum computing advantage
Administrator • 2020-12-05 20:45:26
NASA chose 4 private companies to collect samples from the moon
Administrator • 2020-12-04 21:06:39
The sun erupted the strongest in years
Administrator • 2020-12-04 00:45:42