News tagged with "covid"
- WHO called scientific breakthrough the British study to treat COVID with the steroid dexamethasoneAdministrator • 2020-06-17 21:55:08The World Health Organisation (WHO) hailed as a “scientific breakthrough” preliminary results from a British clinical trial suggesting administration of the steroid dexamethasone reduces mortality in patients with severe form of Covid-19 disease caused by the new coronavirus, report world agencies.
- British scientists tackle COVID-19 genetic mysteryAdministrator • 2020-05-14 00:09:25British scientists will examine the genes of thousands of COVID-19 patients in a bid to unravel one of the strangest features of the new coronavirus - why it kills some people and in others it doesn't cause even a slight headache, Reuters reported.
- WHO believes it has come to some breakthroughs in developing a drug for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-13 21:37:42The World Health Organization (WHO) said some treatments appeared to reduce complications under the new COVID-19 and had already focused its efforts on learning more information about four or five of the most promising of them, Reuters reports.
- Calculator predicts what is the probability of resting from COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-11 19:54:43Polish specialists from the Pomorie Science and Technology Park have developed a calculator that predicts the probability of dying from COVID-19, reports the RIA Novosti site.
- Google with a new website for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-23 22:50:18Google has launched a new website that collects credible and verified information about Covid-19 globally.
The first planetarium in Sofia opens in the spring
Administrator • 2021-01-19 22:33:48
Cats or dogs are smarter?
Administrator • 2021-01-19 21:55:51
Coffee and black chocolate make us happy, fizzy drinks suppress us
Administrator • 2021-01-19 20:37:30