News tagged with "covid"
- Established the mechanism of thrombi formation in the heart because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-12-30 21:04:31Spanish medics examined the process of thrombi formation in the coronary artery of patients with the most severe forms of Covid-19 and concluded that they arise as a result of transverse activity of immune cells neutrophils, TASS reported, quoted by BTA. The results of the study and potential methods of combating thrombus were published in the journal “JAMA Cardioladji” (Journal of the American Medical Association).
- The most complex experiment for COVID-19 was performed with supercomputersAdministrator • 2020-11-24 20:57:22A European Research Consortium said it carried out the most sophisticated experiment with supercomputers on the new coronavirus with a 60-hour simulation aimed at modeling the effect of potential new drugs for COVID-19, Reuters reported.
- The severe consequences that COVID-19 brings after cureAdministrator • 2020-10-23 20:11:11Japanese scientists examined coronavirus infection recovering patients who were being treated in hospitals. One consequence of the disease caused by COVID-19 is hair loss, as well as continuing for months shortness of breath and feeling weak, scientists from the National Center for Global Health and Medicine in Tokyo found, BGNES reported.
- Prof. Margarita Apostolova: The origin of COVID-19 is not laboratoryAdministrator • 2020-10-21 21:31:35The origin of the COVID-19 virus is not laboratory. This was said by the Head of the Laboratory of Medico-Biological Studies at the Institute of Molecular Biology of BAS Prof. Margarita Apostolova, quoted by Focus.
- Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28To keep the continent safe from COVID-19, scientists heading to Antarctica will first be quarantined in New Zealand, DPA reported, citing the country's government.
- Smoking increases risk of severe form of COVID-19 for youngstersAdministrator • 2020-07-16 20:20:02Almost a third of youngsters in the US appear to be threatened by a severe form of Covid-19, with the biggest risk factor being smoking, Reuters reported, quoted by BTA.
- Final! British scientists: Hydroxychloroquine does not cure COVID-19Administrator • 2020-07-16 19:16:59British scientists published the preliminary results of the first comprehensive clinical trials with the use of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of COVID-19, the MedrXIV e-library reports.
- Greek scientists: We will soon create new cheaper COVID-19 testAdministrator • 2020-07-10 20:43:44Scientists in Greece say they are close to creating a molecular test to establish the COVID-19 virus that will provide a cheaper alternative to imported test kits as well as continuous access to supplies, Reuters reported.
The first planetarium in Sofia opens in the spring
Administrator • 2021-01-19 22:33:48
Cats or dogs are smarter?
Administrator • 2021-01-19 21:55:51
Coffee and black chocolate make us happy, fizzy drinks suppress us
Administrator • 2021-01-19 20:37:30