News tagged with "covid"
- The most complex experiment for COVID-19 was performed with supercomputersAdministrator • 2020-11-24 20:57:22A European Research Consortium said it carried out the most sophisticated experiment with supercomputers on the new coronavirus with a 60-hour simulation aimed at modeling the effect of potential new drugs for COVID-19, Reuters reported.
- The severe consequences that COVID-19 brings after cureAdministrator • 2020-10-23 20:11:11Japanese scientists examined coronavirus infection recovering patients who were being treated in hospitals. One consequence of the disease caused by COVID-19 is hair loss, as well as continuing for months shortness of breath and feeling weak, scientists from the National Center for Global Health and Medicine in Tokyo found, BGNES reported.
- Prof. Margarita Apostolova: The origin of COVID-19 is not laboratoryAdministrator • 2020-10-21 21:31:35The origin of the COVID-19 virus is not laboratory. This was said by the Head of the Laboratory of Medico-Biological Studies at the Institute of Molecular Biology of BAS Prof. Margarita Apostolova, quoted by Focus.
- Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28To keep the continent safe from COVID-19, scientists heading to Antarctica will first be quarantined in New Zealand, DPA reported, citing the country's government.
- Smoking increases risk of severe form of COVID-19 for youngstersAdministrator • 2020-07-16 20:20:02Almost a third of youngsters in the US appear to be threatened by a severe form of Covid-19, with the biggest risk factor being smoking, Reuters reported, quoted by BTA.
- Final! British scientists: Hydroxychloroquine does not cure COVID-19Administrator • 2020-07-16 19:16:59British scientists published the preliminary results of the first comprehensive clinical trials with the use of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of COVID-19, the MedrXIV e-library reports.
- Greek scientists: We will soon create new cheaper COVID-19 testAdministrator • 2020-07-10 20:43:44Scientists in Greece say they are close to creating a molecular test to establish the COVID-19 virus that will provide a cheaper alternative to imported test kits as well as continuous access to supplies, Reuters reported.
- WHO called scientific breakthrough the British study to treat COVID with the steroid dexamethasoneAdministrator • 2020-06-17 21:55:08The World Health Organisation (WHO) hailed as a “scientific breakthrough” preliminary results from a British clinical trial suggesting administration of the steroid dexamethasone reduces mortality in patients with severe form of Covid-19 disease caused by the new coronavirus, report world agencies.
Chinese scientists achieve quantum computing advantage
Administrator • 2020-12-05 20:45:26
NASA chose 4 private companies to collect samples from the moon
Administrator • 2020-12-04 21:06:39
The sun erupted the strongest in years
Administrator • 2020-12-04 00:45:42