News tagged with "china"
- China launches another ocean surveillance satelliteAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:04:14On Monday afternoon, China launched the HY-2C satellite with the Changzhen-4B carrier rocket into orbit. It is the country's third satellite for ocean observations and the second of space-based infrastructure to monitor ocean dynamics, Radio China reported.
- China to launch second satellite from Taiji program before 2024Administrator • 2020-09-21 21:20:09China plans to launch the Taiji-2 satellite before 2024 It will conduct experiments on key technologies in orbit related to the detection of gravitational waves, Taiji program chief scientist Wu Yuelyan said, Radio China reports.
- China probe to Mars has travelled 155 million kilometresAdministrator • 2020-09-19 23:50:24Tianwan-1, China's probe to Mars, has traveled 155 million km to date en route to the Red Planet, Zhang Zhunqiao, the mission's chief engineer-designer, reported Radio China.
- China hits back at US ban on TikTock and WiChat upload with restrictions on foreign companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-19 19:04:08China has today introduced a mechanism to restrict the activities of foreign companies in response to a US ban on uploading the TikTok (TikTok) and WiChat (WeChat) apps starting tomorrow, France Press reported.
- China with regular space flights until 2045Administrator • 2020-09-18 19:21:40China wants to create a space program running thousands of flights a year and carrying tens of thousands of tons of cargo and passengers by 2045, an official said today, quoted by Xinhua agency.
- China's largest marine research and training ship commissionedAdministrator • 2020-08-30 21:41:17China's largest to date oceanographic research and training ship, named after Sun Yatsen University, was commissioned in Shanghai on Friday.
- China launches probe to MarsAdministrator • 2020-07-24 00:24:50China launched a probe into Mars today, world agencies reported.
- China launches Mars landing programAdministrator • 2020-07-22 19:57:48Today, the launch of China's first Mars exploration mission, to which the Tianuen-1 rover will be sent, Radio China reported. It will have to land on the surface of the Red Planet and conduct surveys, enabling China's space exploration program to enter deep space.
Chinese scientists achieve quantum computing advantage
Administrator • 2020-12-05 20:45:26
NASA chose 4 private companies to collect samples from the moon
Administrator • 2020-12-04 21:06:39
The sun erupted the strongest in years
Administrator • 2020-12-04 00:45:42