News tagged with "ancient"
- Archaeologists taught artificial intelligence to recognize and classify ancient ceramicsAdministrator • 2021-05-24 19:25:24Archaeologists from the United States have taught artificial intelligence to independently recognize and classify ancient ceramics, writes the magazine. Journal of Arkyological Science.
- Climate warming has begun to ruin the most ancient rock painting on the planetAdministrator • 2021-05-14 21:23:52Australian and Indonesian archaeologists have found that the most ancient specimens of rock painting found on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi began to quickly crumble because of climate warming, writes the magazine.” Syantic Riports'.
- Ancient Egyptian drawing aged 4,600 reveals extinct goose speciesAdministrator • 2021-02-24 20:10:02An ancient painting reveals an extinct bird species, the electronic edition phys.org reported.
- Ancient Roman settlement got into the radar of scienceAdministrator • 2020-06-09 20:18:59Bath, market, temple, advanced sewage system - for the first time, researchers have mapped a precision ancient Roman settlement without moving a stone, France Press and Reuters report.
- Astronomers discover ancient galaxy as giant ring of fireAdministrator • 2020-05-27 02:33:15The Hubble Orbital Observatory received images from the most ancient galaxy, which falls to the class of so-called ring galaxies, TASS reported.
- Geologists discover extinct fragment of ancient continent in Canadian NorthAdministrator • 2020-03-22 20:18:40By reviewing samples from Baffin Land to look for a diamond sting, Canadian geologists came across an unfamiliar remnant of the North Atlantic craton - an ancient part of Earth's continental crust, Fiz.org reported.
The hottest year is likely to be between 2021-2025.
Administrator • 2021-05-27 21:04:54
Global warming critical point could be reached temporarily as early as next five years
Administrator • 2021-05-27 20:00:56
Microsoft promises biggest in 10 years Windows update
Administrator • 2021-05-26 23:39:03