- Astronomers discovered over 100 small planets in Solar systemAdministrator • 2020-03-13 20:31:47Astronomers at the University of Pennsylvania discovered in the solar system more than 100 new small planets under the Dark Energy Survey project to map major structures in the universe and study dark energy, reported Sayons Alert and BTA.
- Brawl Galaxy S20 Ultra and iPhone 11 Pro Max - here's who's the tougher VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-11 22:31:54Youutube-kanal phonebuff próvetede cravnitelen tect na zdravinatha na galaxy S20 Ultra i iPhone 11 pro max.
- Sex toy company offers chocolate eggs for adultsAdministrator • 2020-03-11 19:53:03There's more than a month left until Easter and people have plenty of time to choose the best chocolate treats for their neighbours. For more naughty consumers, a British company has a special offer inspired by popular toy-surprise chocolate eggs, writes in. The Daily Old.
- China launched the penultimate satellite from the Beidow-3 navigation systemAdministrator • 2020-03-10 23:40:01China launched the penultimate satellite from the Beidow-3" navigation satellite system, paving the way for its recent completion and full global coverage in May, Radio China reports.
- Scientists discover a new species of chlamydia in the Arctic OceanAdministrator • 2020-03-10 00:47:55If you think chlamydia, the most common sexually transmitted bacteria, is fearsome, wait until you meet its “cousin” in the Arctic Ocean. Her newly discovered biological “kinsman” is capable of surviving in an extreme environment, writes in. “New York Post”, referring to a publication in the magazine. “Curant bayoluji.”
- Research: Smartphone damages the brain even by being turned offAdministrator • 2020-03-09 23:36:21New research has found that even when turned off, the smartphone is able to reduce people's mental capacity - when close to the device, a person keeps thinking about it and concentrates harder, Nova TV reported.
- Scientists stockpile electricity in durian fruit, want to charge scootersAdministrator • 2020-03-09 20:07:56Scientists at the University of Sydney, Australia, used fruit from the fetid durian fruit to stockpile electricity, the Thomson Reuters Foundation and BTA reported.
- Australia sues FacebookAdministrator • 2020-03-09 19:25:53The Australian Information Commission has launched a lawsuit against Facebook for giving access to the personal data of 311,127 users, Reuters reported.