- Planets and Moon offer dawn showAdministrator • 2020-03-18 00:24:01The planets and moon will offer a spectacle on the day of the spring equinox in the US, the Associated Press reported.
- Humans survived in mammoth bone structures 20,000 years agoAdministrator • 2020-03-17 23:42:47Humans who lived in the ice age survived the freezing temperatures in structures they made themselves out of bones of mammoths and other animals, reported in. The Daily Mail.
- Tool opens doors without touching them and protects against coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-17 19:24:26Oriented and enterprising Swiss have come up with a tool that, in the age of coronavirus, would deprive us of the need to touch door handles.
- Koreans invented a medical mask that protects a monthAdministrator • 2020-03-16 19:02:44South Korean scientists invented a filtering material for medical masks that can be washed and disinfected, TASS and BTA reported. The new material withstands more than 20 laundry facilities without losing its filtering properties. It can be folded and unfolded more than 4000 times, as well as for three hours to be dipped in ethyl spirit.
- On the Scottish Isle of Skye there was a great diversity of dinosaursAdministrator • 2020-03-15 21:16:09Paleontologists have come across two sites with dozens of dinosaur footprints stored in what was once silt along the coast of today's Scottish Isle of Skye, UPI and BTA reported.
- Monarch butterfly population down 53%Administrator • 2020-03-15 19:36:21Mexico's forests this winter have sheltered 53 percent fewer monarch butterflies - a species that migrated south from Canada and the United States, the Associated Press and DPA report.
- Bill Gates walks out of Microsoft management to focus on charityAdministrator • 2020-03-14 21:54:42Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates announced last night he was walking out of the corporation's board to focus on the charity, the Associated Press and Reuters reported.
- Apple closes all its stores outside China for two weeksAdministrator • 2020-03-14 19:37:02U.S. company Apple Inc. is closing all its retail stores outside China for two weeks to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus, news agencies quoted by BTA said.