- Facebook with new measures against disinformation on coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-06 01:05:21Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the social network is stepping up efforts to fight new coronavirus-related disinformation by providing the World Health Organization (WHO) with the option of free advertising, the Associated Press reported.
- Google algorithm teaches robots to walkAdministrator • 2020-03-05 23:11:07Current robots need special algorithms and programming for almost every activity they can do. However, a new Google development could automate one of the most complex challenges - the robot being taught to walk, MIT Review reports.
- Scientists: Mobile apparatuses will soon disappearAdministrator • 2020-03-05 22:51:18Amy Webb, a professor at New York University's Stern, predicted that mobile phones could soon disappear, and said it wouldn't be the first time a radical change has taken place when it comes to modern technology.
- See what smarphones do to children under 5 years oldAdministrator • 2020-03-05 20:01:48Even children under 5 years of age do not fall asleep because they spend too long in front of screens of TVs and smartphones, reports in. The Daily Mail.
- NASA hires astronauts for mission to the moonAdministrator • 2020-03-05 18:49:47The US space agency is looking for two astronauts - a man and a woman - to fly to the moon in the next three years, Euronews writes.
- Astronomers discover a planet giving rise to powerful radio signalsAdministrator • 2020-03-05 16:07:34An international team of astronomers discovered an exoplanet that creates powerful radio signals thanks to its interaction with the GJ1151 star it orbits around, Syons Alert reported.
- Scientists found why dogs' noses are so coldAdministrator • 2020-03-05 15:19:12Scientists believe they have solved the mystery surrounding the low temperature of dogs' noses, Sky News reports.
- For the first time! They found an alien protein in a meteorite that fell 30 years ago.Administrator • 2020-03-05 12:03:42Scientists said they first discovered an alien protein in a meteorite that fell to Earth thirty years ago, Sayons Allert reported.