- US 'Dragon' spacecraft takes its way off FloridaAdministrator • 2021-01-14 21:34:51The SpaceX Corporation's American cargo spacecraft Dragon is taking its way off the coast of the US state of Florida, TASS reported.
- China's WJ-700 military drone with successful first flight testAdministrator • 2021-01-14 19:27:27Last Monday, China's military drone WJ-700 successfully carried out its first flight test, company manufacturer China Aerospace Science and Industry Corp (CASIC) said.
- Scientists created a robot out of ice to explore Antarctica and other planetsAdministrator • 2021-01-13 23:33:03Scientists from the United States have created the world's first robot out of ice, writes Popularnaya Mechanics.
- Flying car is ready to ride passengers through the air (Video)Administrator • 2021-01-13 22:10:33General Motors (General Motors) has unmanned flying Cadillac (Cadillac) that takes off and lands vertically and can carry passengers over the streets and higher in the air, Reuters reported.
- NASA extended its missions on Mars and off JupiterAdministrator • 2021-01-13 21:53:42NASA has extended its InSite missions to Mars and Juno (“Juno”) off Jupiter because of their extraordinary scientific success, Fox News reported, as cited by BTA.
- The number of many butterfly species has fallen by almost 40% in 30 yearsAdministrator • 2021-01-13 20:15:10The number of 17 butterfly species distributed in Europe has declined 39 percent since 1990, TASS reported.
- The deadline for application in VIVACOM Regional Grant is extendedAdministrator • 2021-01-12 23:34:16VIVACOM extends the application deadline in the sixth edition of VIVACOM Regional Grant until January 19, 2021 and is done by filling in an electronic form on the website www.vivacomfund.bg/regionalgrant/apply.
- New social network gains momentum after Trump's shutdown from TwitterAdministrator • 2021-01-12 21:55:32Social network Gab has benefited from the removal of a number of Twitter accounts, including that of President Donald Trump, and the shutdown of its rival Parler to gain hundreds of thousands of new subscribers in a few hours, France Press reported.