- “24 Hours” “revived” Levski and Botev with artificial intelligence, seeAdministrator • 2021-03-01 20:46:25Like living paintings on the walls at Harry Potter's school, artificial intelligence on the internet promises to bring portraits of late relatives to life, the Thomson Reuters Foundation reported, as cited by BTA.
- 5 days cosmonauts will pressurize ISS riftAdministrator • 2021-03-01 19:42:06Work on the tightness of the crack in the intermediate chamber of the International Space Station's Zvezda module (ISS) will last five days, launching from today, TASS reported, as cited by BTA.
- World's oldest genome decoded (Infographic)Administrator • 2021-02-28 21:57:50From mammoth teeth preserved in the permafrost of eastern Siberia, the most ancient DNA in history was extracted. So there is already a genome over a million years old, shifting even further in the past the boundary in which these animals lived.
- China has over 300 satellites in orbitAdministrator • 2021-02-28 20:03:08In 2020 China has launched over 300 satellites for various applications into orbit, according to data from a recent report by the Chinese Space Science and Technology Corporation, Radio China reported.
- NASA astronauts went out into open space from MXAdministrator • 2021-02-28 19:33:36US astronauts Kate Rubbins and Victor Glover stepped out into open space from the International Space Station (ISS) for preparatory work to install new solar panels, the Associated Press reported, cited by BTA.
- China's research spending encourages vaccine developmentAdministrator • 2021-02-27 19:39:01China currently has seven candidate COVID-19 vaccines in phase three of clinical trials and four approved for use on the market, Science and Technology Minister Wan Zhegan said yesterday, Radio China reported.
- Scientists propose in the fight against drought to use soundAdministrator • 2021-02-25 20:39:19Chinese scientists have found that powerful low-frequency sound waves can produce waves in areas suffering from drought, writes in. South Chyna Morning Post.
- Secret message revealed in Mars's Percivierans' parachuteAdministrator • 2021-02-25 19:23:27The huge parachute the Percivierans rover passed through the Martian atmosphere carried a hidden message encoded by a crossword admirer from the mission team, the Associated Press reported.