- Phone production down 30% because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-25 19:42:50Ochaaepoponavipycnatha epidemia da dovoedde to ogpommnénie yn ppoizvoto na cmaptphoons, oetho mothencialno il paedne c to 30% ppez umbilical petroleum for 2020, analyzatopcicyata agencia za global tetexnologic pazap Avi Res.
- Here's how many hours a smartphone can infect you with COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-25 01:33:40When it is placed on our face, the mask should be set with a pull on the side, not a centerpiece or a tuck, because that's how we pollute it. These are some of the advice of experts to prevent infection with viruses, TV Bulgaria ON AIR broadcasts.
- China brought into orbit a group of satellites “Yaogan-30"Administrator • 2020-03-25 00:23:53China brought into orbit a sixth group of remote drilling satellites on Earth “Yaogan-30" using a “Changzhen-2Xi” carrier rocket, TASS reported.
- The females among most mammals live longer than the malesAdministrator • 2020-03-24 22:45:32European zoologists have found new evidence that men are programmed by evolution to die sooner than women. The results of a study showed similar differences in life expectancy in another 100 species of mammals living in different conditions, TASS reported.
- American scientists created a complete model of the new coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-24 19:38:48Biochemists from the University of Sofia Austin, the state of Texas, created the first full three-dimensional atomic model of the new coronavirus, TASS reports.
- Born expert revealed the critical moment we bring COVID-19 into our homes VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-24 01:01:30When it is placed on our face, the mask should be set with a pull on the side, not a centerpiece or a tuck, because that's how we pollute it. These are some of the advice of experts to prevent infection with viruses.
- Microbiologist: Coronavirus is also present in animals, but there is no proven relationship to humansAdministrator • 2020-03-24 00:27:05In their evolution, man and microbes are in constant struggle for existence and have their own mechanisms to fight with. People have built their immune (defense) system. Microorganisms — their virulence and aggressiveness factors — subject to active studies. They would give us the key to an intense fight against individual infections, an opportunity for quick and reliable diagnosis, as well as the creation of successful therapies and vaccines. This explained to BNR Prof. Hristo Naydenski from the Institute of Microbiology “Stefan Angelov” at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Head of the Department of Infectious Microbiology.
- Google with a new website for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-23 22:50:18Google has launched a new website that collects credible and verified information about Covid-19 globally.