- China and Russia to build a base on the moon togetherAdministrator • 2021-03-10 21:54:35China and Russia signed a memorandum of understanding Tuesday on the joint construction of an international scientific lunar base, the China National Space Administration (CNSA) said, Radio China reported.
- World's fastest computer running at full power in JapanAdministrator • 2021-03-09 23:33:18The ceremony in connection with the launch of full power of the world's fastest Fugaku supercomputer took place in the Japanese city of Kobe, Kyodo news agency reported.
- The moon had a cometo-like tailAdministrator • 2021-03-09 21:50:42The moon has a cometo-like tail of millions of sodium atoms that sends rays across the Earth, Fox News reported.
- Biologists found among bats in China coronavirus close to Sars-CoV-2Administrator • 2021-03-09 20:06:54Scientists from China and Australia conducted a large-scale review of coronaviruses striking bats in southern China and found four close to Sars-CoV-2, one of them - RPYN06 has a near-identical genome structure to the new coronavirus, TASS reported.
- Scientists trained AI to recognise attractive human facesAdministrator • 2021-03-07 20:22:55A research team from the universities of Helsinki and Copenhagen was able to train artificial intelligence to recognise attractive human faces, reports the site Life, quoted by the BTA.
- NASA to send first woman to the moon by end of decadeAdministrator • 2021-03-07 19:36:05The first woman will set foot on the moon under the Artemis space program by the end of this decade, according to NASA spokesman Charlie Blackwell-Thompson.
- Scientists discover China's largest cluster of dinosaur tracesAdministrator • 2021-03-05 23:40:11An international team of scientists announced Thursday that it had discovered a site with more than 900 fossilised dinosaur tracks over a 9,000 square metre area. It is also the largest ever trove of dinosaur tracks in China, Radio China reports.
- In 2021 China plans over 40 rocket launches into spaceAdministrator • 2021-03-05 21:20:05In 2021 China is planning over 40 space rocket launches, according to a report by the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, Radio China reports.