- Robots measure temperature and detect COVID-19Administrator • 2020-06-01 21:56:14Robots speaking more than 53 languages detect fever and determine whether people wear their face masks properly in Belgium — on a frontline control in hospitals and in stores, BGNES reported.
- The two astronauts in SpaceX capsule named her 'Endeavour'Administrator • 2020-05-31 22:37:22Astronauts aboard the company's private SpaceX spacecraft - Robert Benken and Douglas Hurley - kept tradition and named the capsule on its successful first manned flight to the International Space Station, BTA writes.
- The largest electric with a successful first flight (Video)Administrator • 2020-05-29 23:22:06The world's largest aircraft, powered entirely by electricity, successfully performed its maiden flight. It took place in the US state of Washington, BBC reported
- Scientists filmed octopus 7km deep in Indian Ocean (Video)Administrator • 2020-05-29 22:39:43Scientists filmed an octopus at the largest known depth so far - 7km away in the Javan Trench of the Indian Ocean, the BBC reported.
- The Chandra Telescope first filmed ejecting bundles of matter from a small black holeAdministrator • 2020-05-29 19:18:30The Chandra Orbital X-ray Observatory first traced how a black hole with stellar mass ejected bundles of matter accelerating to 60 percent of the speed of light, TASS reported, quoted by BTA.
- Total Control: Monitoring everyone on the Island because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-29 00:01:54In the UK, the contact tracking and testing system for coronavirus starts working today. In the words of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, it will change the lives of the British.
- Scientists: All the cities of Biblical Canaan were populated by the same peopleAdministrator • 2020-05-28 19:55:49An international team of palaeogeneticians obtained the first detailed data from the genetic history of the Middle East, which allowed scientists to clarify that all the cities of Biblical Canaan were settled by the same people, according to a publication of the magazine. “Sell.”
- Cuckoo flew 12,000 kilometers.Administrator • 2020-05-28 01:52:40Specialists are monitoring a cuckoo that flew more than 12,000 km. from South Africa to Mongolia, where it is breeding, the BBC reported.