- Silkworms help grow new musclesAdministrator • 2021-03-12 23:30:24Scientists from the US have used silkworms to obtain skeletal muscle, reports the website Fiz.org.
- China launches new generation of Changzhen-7A missileAdministrator • 2021-03-12 22:09:25Yesterday, China launched the new generation of Changzhen-7A missile. Its purpose is to deliver a large satellite into geosynchronous orbit, Radio China reports.
- Largest for 2021 asteroid to pass near Earth next weekAdministrator • 2021-03-12 19:32:54The largest asteroid to pass off Earth in 2021 will approach our planet about 2 million kilometres on March 21, France Press reported, citing NASA.
- SpaceX launched its consecutive group of microsatellites StarlinkAdministrator • 2021-03-11 21:28:37The American company SpaceX launched the Falcon-9" carrier rocket with another group of 60 microsatellites from the Starlink orbital network, the corporation's website said.
- Percivierans rover turned on 'SuperCam'Administrator • 2021-03-11 20:12:40The Percivierans rover turned on the SuperCam instrument, which with a laser identified the rocks from a distance, the BBC reported.
- Russian cosmonauts repaired ISS crackAdministrator • 2021-03-11 19:49:06Russian cosmonauts Sergey Ryzhikov and Sergey Kud-Sverchkov, who are aboard the International Space Station (ISS), have completed work on pressurizing the rift in the station's Zvezda module, TASS reported, citing the press service of Russia's rocket and space corporation Energia, part of Roscosmos.
- Helium leak is cause of spacecraft blast “Starship” (Video)Administrator • 2021-03-10 23:23:45The penetration of helium into the Starship spacecraft's engine was the cause of it blowing up after landing during the US company SpaceSex's test flight, the company's founder Elon Musk explained on Twitter, as cited by SinNet.
- Russia 'slows' Twitter on its turfAdministrator • 2021-03-10 22:02:14Russian authorities announced today that they are “slowing down” the functioning of Twitter in the country, accusing the US social network of refusing to remove illegal publications about drugs, suicide and with child pornography, France Press reported.