- Astronomers discovered a mid-size black hole - a missing link in understanding of these objectsAdministrator • 2020-04-03 21:03:14Astronomers have discovered a black hole that is neither too big nor too small. With its average size, it appears to be a missing link in understanding these “brutal” space objects, Reuters reported, citing a magazine publication. “Astrophysical
- Filipino schoolboy prints with three-dimensional printer protective shields for faceAdministrator • 2020-04-03 19:21:45A pupil from the Philippines is using his spare time for a good cause, printing dozens of plastic face protection shields with his home three-dimensional printer, Reuters reported.
- By year's end, China will have 600,000 base stations on 5G networkAdministrator • 2020-04-01 23:25:39China will accelerate the construction of its 5G network, with a total of 600,000 base stations expected to be ready and commissioned by the end of the year, according to an information from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology quoted by Radio China.
- An international team of scientists confirmed which combination of preparations treated COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-01 20:15:17In 80 patients treated with a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, clinical improvement was reported in all but one deceased 86-year-old patient and one 74-year-old still in intensive care, Trud wrote.
- Uranus atmosphere leaks into space, hear how (Video)Administrator • 2020-04-01 01:14:33NASA specialists re-analyzed data from the Voyager 2" spacecraft, which flew off planet Uranus in 1986, and found that its atmosphere was leaking through a massive plasmoid, reported in. The Daily Mail.
- Scientists: First heatwave is recorded in AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-03-31 21:34:46Scientists report the first recorded heatwave in Antarctica, while also voicing their concerns that such phenomena could inflict long-term damage to animals, plants and ecosystems, DPA reported, citing a magazine publication. “Global Change Bayolugy.”
- Where does the sand on the beaches come from (Video)Administrator • 2020-03-31 20:55:15The sand is extremely suitable for the construction of castles and sculptures. To a large extent, the origin of the sand can be traced to the mountains. When water penetrates into cracks between the rocks and freezes, it causes erosion.
- Scientists develop ankle exoskeleton that makes running easierAdministrator • 2020-03-30 22:09:46Specialists created an exoskeleton for the ankles that makes running easier and less tiring, reported in. The Daily Mail.