- Warming stimulates algae blooms and upsets life in the Arabian SeaAdministrator • 2020-05-05 21:12:49Research revealed that global warming is stoking algae blooms that disrupt the lives of animal species in the Arabian Sea, UPI and BTA reported.
- Report: Smartphones are a digital truth serumAdministrator • 2020-05-05 20:19:53Researchers from the University of Pennsylvania, USA, published a report in the journal. The Journal of Marketing, which explains how devices people use for communication affect their willingness to share personal and even intimate information about themselves, the Medical Express reported.
- Somaliec created a respirator with improvised materials (video)Administrator • 2020-05-03 20:57:0521-year-old Mohammed Adave is one of millions of well-meaning people around the world who are doing everything in their power to support those in trouble during the crown crisis, AFP tells the AFP.
- Harvard scientists found way to fight incurable cancerAdministrator • 2020-05-01 20:55:02Harvard University scientists created and tested on mice microparticles that allow the immune system to effectively fight tumor cells, according to a report published on the university's website, Nova TV reports.
- Alabama schoolgirl gave name to new NASA helicopter for MarsAdministrator • 2020-04-30 22:54:38NASA chose the name proposed by a schoolgirl from the state of Alabama for a helicopter that would carry out a flight on Mars, DPA and BTA reported.
- Chinese astronomers to relay the movement of an asteroid onlineAdministrator • 2020-04-30 21:54:36Chinese astronomers will provide an opportunity for ordinary citizens to closely observe a huge asteroid that headed toward Earth on Wednesday, Radio China reports.
- The world's insects are down by nearly 30%Administrator • 2020-04-28 00:43:21Over the past 30 years, the world has lost more than a quarter of its insects, according to researchers.
- China revealed name of its first mission to MarsAdministrator • 2020-04-26 01:44:16China's first Mars exploration mission will be called Tianwen-1 (Tianwen-1), China's National Space Agency revealed on Friday.