- Scientists filmed glowing fish in the Arctic (Video)Administrator • 2021-03-21 20:19:50Scientists filmed bioluminescent fish off the Greenland coast for the first time, UPI reported.
- 15 years since the first tweetAdministrator • 2021-03-21 19:18:40“I'm creating my own Twitter account.” Fifteen years ago, this read the first tweet that microblogging network co-founder Jack Dorsey sent, writes France Press.
- The Chano-5 orbiter entered Lagrange's first point in the Sun-Earth systemAdministrator • 2021-03-20 21:48:08The orbiter of China's Chano-5 probe has entered halo orbit near Lagrange's first point (L1) under the precise control of the ground team from Beijing's Aerospace Control Center. It is currently 936,700km from Earth and will continue to operate for about six months. This was reported by Radio China.
- They registered a strong magnetic storm.Administrator • 2021-03-20 19:11:09It's been active for more than 10 hours.
- The Oumuamua space object is a debris from a planet and is shaped like a biscuitAdministrator • 2021-03-18 23:04:46Oumuamua, the first ever “guest” from another solar system, is neither a comet nor an asteroid, nor has its massively attributed form of a cigar. A new study suggests that the mysterious space object is likely a debris of a world resembling Pluto and shaped like a biscuit, the Associated Press reported.
- Scientists showed image of a cosmic network in the depths of the universeAdministrator • 2021-03-18 22:38:46From a distant age more than 10 billion years ago, when the universe was still young and only beginning to energize, an image of a network of gas filaments where galaxies were born - a discovery shedding light on their formation, France Press reported.
- Existing COVID vaccines may protect against Brazilian variantAdministrator • 2021-03-18 20:51:29Existing vaccines may protect against the Brazilian variant of the coronavirus, Oxford University research that looked at the impact of natural and vaccine-induced antibodies on different strains found, Reuters reported.
- BAS: Bulgarian vaccine can be stored at higher temperatureAdministrator • 2021-03-18 19:38:58For the first time today the development of the Bulgarian vaccine against COVID-19, as well as PCR whales, a device for decontamination of air from viruses and bacteria, bioceramics of space technology and many other developments of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced.