- The ship “Soyuz MS-16" will make 4 laps around the Earth (Video)Administrator • 2020-04-10 02:16:38The Russian Soyuz-2.1a carrier rocket with the manned Soyuz MS-16" ship launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, with the launch streaming live from the Roscosmos site, TASS and BTA reported.
- Scientists discovered how to calculate the age of the world's largest fishAdministrator • 2020-04-10 01:26:27Whale sharks - the largest fish in the world with a key role in ecotourism - have their secrets. One of them is how long they live. Now scientists report that they have discovered how to calculate their age, thanks to Cold War-era atomic bomb tests, Reuters reported.
- “Soyuz MS-16" with three cosmonauts on board boarded with ISSAdministrator • 2020-04-09 22:18:42The manned Soyuz MS-16" ship with three crew aboard docked in automatic mode with the International Space Station (ISS), TASS and France Press reported, cited by BTA.
- Inventions Because of Coronavirus: Full blood test in less than a dayAdministrator • 2020-04-09 19:50:55Some of Israel's intensive care units have already been fitted with a portable rapid blood test device — the work of scientists at the Sight Diagnostics Research Institute in Tel Aviv.
- We're watching a Super Pink Moon tonight (Photos)Administrator • 2020-04-08 23:25:10Tonight will see the phenomenon of Super Pink Moon - the largest and brightest full moon for 2020, BNT reported.
- Russia picked main crew for next ISS expeditionAdministrator • 2020-04-08 21:20:20A state commission has established the crew of the manned Soyuz MS-16" ship, which will be launched tomorrow towards the International Space Station (ISS) amid the new coronavirus pandemic, TASS reported.
- China to launch last satellite from the Beidow navigation system in MayAdministrator • 2020-04-08 02:00:37China is expected to launch its latest satellite from the “Beidow-3" navigation satellite system in May.
- Prof. Leander Litov: CERN experiments will not be cancelledAdministrator • 2020-04-07 21:55:49“There will be no cancellation of experiments in the European Organisation for Nuclear Research. The planned will be done and completed. The deadlines are shifted by 2-3 months”. That's what Prof. Leander Litov, head of the team of Bulgarian scientists working at CERN, reported BNR.