- US intelligence exchief: We have evidence of UFOAdministrator • 2021-03-23 20:27:02The US has evidence of UFOs crossing the sound barrier and making impossible maneuvers with technologies unknown to humanity, former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said, as cited by bg-voice.com.
- CERN discovered possible error in Standard Model theory in physicsAdministrator • 2021-03-23 19:16:29Physicists at the European Centre for Nuclear Research (CERN) discovered a possible error in the theory that explains the behaviour of building blocks in the universe, the BBC reported, quoted by BTA.
- Russia launches 38 satellites missile from 18 countriesAdministrator • 2021-03-23 00:13:15A Russian Soyuz-2.1a rocket with 38 satellites, whose launch was delayed on March 20, was launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, TASS and AFP reported, as cited by BTA.
- Scientists discovered how to 'talk' to plantsAdministrator • 2021-03-22 23:35:14Specialists from the Nanyang University of Technology in Singapore do not stop amusing and rejoice with their impressive discoveries and inventions. The latest of these is a smartphone with the help of which people can talk to plants, the Cians Daily reports, as cited by the BTA.
- Chongqing plans 21,000 new base stations for 5G network by year's endAdministrator • 2021-03-22 22:57:56Chongqing municipality in southwestern China will build 21,000 base stations for the 5G network this year, Radio China reported.
- Largest for 2021 asteroid passed near EarthAdministrator • 2021-03-22 21:02:24The largest asteroid passing off Earth in 2021 approached on Sunday to our planet about 2 million kilometres away, France Press reported, citing NASA.
- Russia: Clinical trials of Sputnik Light vaccine completedAdministrator • 2021-03-22 19:46:56Clinical trials of the COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik Light have been completed and documents for its registration have been prepared. This was stated today by Russian Health Minister Mikhail Murashko during a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on vaccination against the coronavirus, quoted by TASS.
- The whales are descended from a little deerAdministrator • 2021-03-21 21:34:56The common ancestor of all the whales was a small deer-like animal that lived in rivers and lakes, similar to hippos, 47 million years ago, then moved into the sea expanse, reports in. “Mail from Sundy.”