- Where does the sand on the beaches come from (Video)Administrator • 2020-03-31 20:55:15The sand is extremely suitable for the construction of castles and sculptures. To a large extent, the origin of the sand can be traced to the mountains. When water penetrates into cracks between the rocks and freezes, it causes erosion.
- Scientists develop ankle exoskeleton that makes running easierAdministrator • 2020-03-30 22:09:46Specialists created an exoskeleton for the ankles that makes running easier and less tiring, reported in. The Daily Mail.
- Botanists found which trees purify the air bestAdministrator • 2020-03-30 21:49:47Black pine, yew and oak are among the trees that most efficiently purify the air from pollution due to automobile gases, reported in. The Daily Mail.
- Show revival humorous newspapers onlineAdministrator • 2020-03-30 19:34:04The National Library “St. Cyril and Methodius” (NBKM) shows humorous newspapers in a virtual exhibition. Humor and satire find a place as expressive means in the native press two decades after the appearance of the first Bulgarian periodicals - “Lyuslovie” magazine (1844) and “Bulgarian Eagle” newspaper (1846).
- Research: Birds need to be big brains or lots of chicks to adjust to the cityAdministrator • 2020-03-26 21:19:06As urbanization grows more and more in the world, a number of animal species, including birds, are finding it difficult to adjust to human presence. It could lead to the extinction of some bird species, while the lives of other feathered species may be thriving in urban environments, UPI reported.
- Great Barrier Reef bleached for third time in 5 yearsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 19:45:16The Great Barrier Reef bleached for the third time in five years, DPA reported.
- Prof. Konstantinov sensational ahead of BLIZ: Why is there 30,000% more mortality than China in San Marino?Administrator • 2020-03-26 05:57:40Professor Mikhail Konstantinov revealed to BLIC a sensational hypothesis related to mortality.
- Facebook collapsed in a number of countriesAdministrator • 2020-03-26 02:16:02Social network meltdowns reported users in the United States, Brazil, Peru, Mexico, Chile and the Philippines.