- In Brazil, trials of a Chinese vaccine against COVID-19 temporarily haltedAdministrator • 2020-11-10 21:33:29Brazil's health regulator temporarily suspended clinical trials in the country of China's potential Synovak COVID-19 vaccine because of a severe side effect, Reuters reported.
- The first International Conference on Science and Innovation at the Boao Asian ForumAdministrator • 2020-11-10 20:56:51Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a congratulatory letter to the first International Conference on Science and Innovation at the Boao Asian Forum, Radio China reports.
- Scientists: Artificial intelligence to replace man after 45 yearsAdministrator • 2020-11-10 19:43:36Researchers from the Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University in the UK and the departments of political science at Yale University USA calculated when artificial intelligence would surpass human abilities.
- Space Axe launched a navigation satellite from the third generationAdministrator • 2020-11-06 22:01:29The American Space X Corporation (SpaceX) launched a Falcon 9 carrier rocket (Falcon 9) with a third-generation satellite navigation system (GPS III), TASS reported, as quoted by BTA.
- There was another planet in our solar system.Administrator • 2020-11-05 21:23:58In the solar system, there was probably once another planet that was ejected from its orbit, but whose presence contributed to current planetary orbits, the Daily Mail reported, as cited by BTA.
- Biologist: Strongil fish fins are as sensitive as human fingersAdministrator • 2020-11-04 20:05:57An American biologist found that strongile fins from the goby family are as sensitive as tipped human fingers, UPI reported.
- Scientists: We received a mysterious radio signal from inside our galaxyAdministrator • 2020-11-04 19:41:16Astrophysicists identified for the first time a magnetar from our galaxy as the source of rapid radio pulses, France Press reported.
- Plankton outlived the dinosaurs by changing the way they eatAdministrator • 2020-11-02 23:03:07Plankton survived the disaster brought on by the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago by changing its diet and switching from photosynthesis to bacterial food, reported in. The Daily Mail quoted by BTA.