- Huawei announced the sale of its brandAdministrator • 2020-11-18 03:54:52Chinese telecoms giant Huawei has announced the sale of smartphone brand Honor. This is stated in a press release of the company on Tuesday, November 17, reported world releases.
- Space X's Dragon capsule with four astronauts docked with ISSAdministrator • 2020-11-18 01:38:57US private company Space X's Dragon capsule docked that night with the International Space Station, the world agencies said, as cited by BTA.
- Scientists explain why we shouldn't exterminate spiders at homeAdministrator • 2020-11-17 22:41:25Few are the ones who like the spider web in the house. Even less pleasure is the spider running on it, and the owners of the home often “raise the crosshairs”. However, this behavior is wrong, US scientists explain, quoted by the portal Med Heal.
- Japanese robot monitors wearing masks and keeping distanceAdministrator • 2020-11-17 20:57:58A robot went to work at a Japanese store to monitor customers wearing masks and keeping their distance because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Reuters reported.
- 'SpaceSex' postponed for Sunday flight into spaceAdministrator • 2020-11-14 20:20:41The U.S. company SpaceSex postponed its second manned flight into space by a day - until Sunday, because of bad weather, the Associated Press and Reuters reported.
- In Egypt found over 100 intact sarcophagi with mummies (Photos)Administrator • 2020-11-14 19:26:57Egypt reported the discovery of an ancient treasure trove of over 100 intact sarcophagi, the largest such find this year. The sealed wooden coffins belong to senior officials from the Late Period and Ptolomeus Period of ancient Egypt, BGNES reported.
- Ready are the first space tourists SpaceSex will take to ISSAdministrator • 2020-11-12 21:45:50Three people who will head as tourists with US company SpaceSex's Dragon ship to the International Space Station (ISS) have signed a contract with Axiom Space Company, TASS reported.
- Scientists have read the genome of over 360 bird speciesAdministrator • 2020-11-12 20:44:14Scientists sequenced the genome of species from almost all genera of the bird family, the BBC reported, as cited by BTA.