- Elon Musk: Man could set foot on Mars in 6 yearsAdministrator • 2020-12-02 22:38:05US entrepreneur Elon Musk, creator and head of Tesla and SpaceSex companies, said a man could set foot on Mars in six years, TASS reported.
- Elon Musk: Electric cars to double global electricity consumptionAdministrator • 2020-12-02 21:39:49Tesla (Tesla) CEO Elon Musk has said global electricity consumption will double if cars go electric en masse. This will reinforce the need to use more atomic, solar, geothermal and wind capacity to produce energy, the developer said, as cited by Reuters.
- Astronomers filmed a unique stage in the evolution of planetary systemsAdministrator • 2020-12-01 23:29:47Astronomers filmed a unique stage in the evolution of planetary systems, EureKallert reported, citing a press release from Cambridge University, UK.
- 'Chan'u-5' is ready for moon landingAdministrator • 2020-11-30 22:36:48Yesterday at 8:23pm Beijing time, China's Chan'u-5 moon exploration probe delayed its movement for the second time to move from elliptical to circular orbit, Radio China reported.
- Biblical warrior giant Goliath was no taller than a modern basketball playerAdministrator • 2020-11-25 20:08:46In the early versions of biblical books, the warrior giant Goliath was present, which was distinguished by phenomenal stature. According to ancient descriptions, the height of the giant that lost the battle with the young David corresponded to four cubits and a span. However, how much does this equate in modern units of measurement? Answer to the question is given by archaeologists from the United States, cited by the portal Science News, BTA reports.
- The Chan'u-5 probe will take samples from the moon and return to Earth (Photos)Administrator • 2020-11-24 21:52:20This morning, at 4.30pm Beijing time, China launched the Chan'u-5 moon exploration probe with the Changzhen-5 carrier rocket from the Wunchang spaceport. This gave the start of the country's first attempt to collect samples from another planet, Radio China reports.
- The most complex experiment for COVID-19 was performed with supercomputersAdministrator • 2020-11-24 20:57:22A European Research Consortium said it carried out the most sophisticated experiment with supercomputers on the new coronavirus with a 60-hour simulation aimed at modeling the effect of potential new drugs for COVID-19, Reuters reported.
- Russian cosmonauts completed their work in outer spaceAdministrator • 2020-11-19 21:13:30Russian cosmonauts Sergey Ryzhikov and Sergey Kud-Sverchkov completed their work in outer space overboard the International Space Station /ISS/ as part of preparations for the docking of the multifunctional laboratory module “Science”, TASS reported.