- China to launch last satellite from the Beidow navigation system in MayAdministrator • 2020-04-08 02:00:37China is expected to launch its latest satellite from the “Beidow-3" navigation satellite system in May.
- Prof. Leander Litov: CERN experiments will not be cancelledAdministrator • 2020-04-07 21:55:49“There will be no cancellation of experiments in the European Organisation for Nuclear Research. The planned will be done and completed. The deadlines are shifted by 2-3 months”. That's what Prof. Leander Litov, head of the team of Bulgarian scientists working at CERN, reported BNR.
- Scientists: Daily publication of coronavirus figures is misleadingAdministrator • 2020-04-07 20:21:40The daily publication of data on the number of people infected and deceased from coronavirus around the world is wrong and possibly misleading.
- Inventions because of the coronavirus: Respirator for personal useAdministrator • 2020-04-07 19:26:30Since the outbreak began, doctors, scientists and constructors have been working on ideas that stop the spread of the virus and save patients.
- Biologists discovered viruses that manage their victims' metabolismAdministrator • 2020-04-06 21:24:42Molecular biologists from the US found in algae multiple viruses that can not only multiply in their cells but also manipulate their metabolism, TASS reported, cited by BTA.
- 'Bepi Colombo' will move closer to Earth before moving on to MercuryAdministrator • 2020-04-06 20:55:50The Bepi Colombo spacecraft, built by Airbus, will on April 10 approach Earth before continuing its flight to Mercury, the company's website said.
- German restaurant launches food on slide over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-06 19:19:36Restaurants need to be resourceful through the coronavirus crisis and that's why a Japanese noodle establishment in Hamburg caters to customers who come to get takeaways, using a rink crafted by a neighbour, DPA reported.
- Scientists: Isolation because of coronavirus changes Earth's movementAdministrator • 2020-04-04 04:55:48Scientists from the Royal Observatory in Belgium found a reduction in seismic noise - the hum of vibrations in the Earth's crust, reported in. “Mirror.”