- Gadget can save any coronavirus patient being treated at home PHOTOSAdministrator • 2020-04-10 05:11:05Anesthetist-resuscitator Dr. Filip Abedinov showed an apparatus that would enable COVID-19 patients to monitor the condition of their lungs at home without going to hospital to take blood samples.
- Chandra Telescope: Universe expands unevenlyAdministrator • 2020-04-10 03:03:33While analyzing images taken with the Chandra Space Telescope of distant galaxy clusters, Harvard University astronomers and their German colleagues found new evidence to support the claim that the speed at which the universe expands is not the same in separate sections of it. handed over TASS and BTA.
- The ship “Soyuz MS-16" will make 4 laps around the Earth (Video)Administrator • 2020-04-10 02:16:38The Russian Soyuz-2.1a carrier rocket with the manned Soyuz MS-16" ship launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome, with the launch streaming live from the Roscosmos site, TASS and BTA reported.
- Scientists discovered how to calculate the age of the world's largest fishAdministrator • 2020-04-10 01:26:27Whale sharks - the largest fish in the world with a key role in ecotourism - have their secrets. One of them is how long they live. Now scientists report that they have discovered how to calculate their age, thanks to Cold War-era atomic bomb tests, Reuters reported.
- “Soyuz MS-16" with three cosmonauts on board boarded with ISSAdministrator • 2020-04-09 22:18:42The manned Soyuz MS-16" ship with three crew aboard docked in automatic mode with the International Space Station (ISS), TASS and France Press reported, cited by BTA.
- Inventions Because of Coronavirus: Full blood test in less than a dayAdministrator • 2020-04-09 19:50:55Some of Israel's intensive care units have already been fitted with a portable rapid blood test device — the work of scientists at the Sight Diagnostics Research Institute in Tel Aviv.
- We're watching a Super Pink Moon tonight (Photos)Administrator • 2020-04-08 23:25:10Tonight will see the phenomenon of Super Pink Moon - the largest and brightest full moon for 2020, BNT reported.
- Russia picked main crew for next ISS expeditionAdministrator • 2020-04-08 21:20:20A state commission has established the crew of the manned Soyuz MS-16" ship, which will be launched tomorrow towards the International Space Station (ISS) amid the new coronavirus pandemic, TASS reported.