- November 2020 - the warmest in the history of meteorologyAdministrator • 2020-12-07 21:23:48The month of November 2020 was the warmest in the world ever recorded since weather observations took place, France Press reported.
- Probe will help to uncover the secrets of the emergence of life on EarthAdministrator • 2020-12-07 20:42:49Japan's government hopes that studying the supplied samples of the Hayabusa-2" space probe from the asteroid Ryugu will shed light on the emergence of life on Earth, TASS reported.
- Chinese scientists achieve quantum computing advantageAdministrator • 2020-12-05 20:45:26A research team including renowned Chinese quantum physicist Pan Jienwei announced Friday a significant breakthrough in computing, achieving a quantum computing advantage. This was reported by Radio China.
- NASA chose 4 private companies to collect samples from the moonAdministrator • 2020-12-04 21:06:39Four companies will collect lunar surface samples for NASA by 2023, in preparation for an astronaut mission to Earth's natural satellite in 2024, UPI reported, citing a U.S. space agency announcement.
- The sun erupted the strongest in yearsAdministrator • 2020-12-04 00:45:42Specialists recorded the sun's strongest eruption in three years, reported in. The Independent.
- Space Telescope has drawn a map of over 1.8bn Milky Way starsAdministrator • 2020-12-03 21:48:29The European Gaia Space Telescope presented the first part of a catalogue of more than 1.8 billion celestial objects from the Milky Way galaxy, observed with unparalleled accuracy, France Press reported.
- Scientists doubt that COVID can directly strike the cells of vesselsAdministrator • 2020-12-03 19:43:35European and Chinese scientists have come to the conclusion that coronavirus extremely rarely can directly penetrate the cells of blood vessels, since they almost do not work out the molecules of the ACE2 protein, which are the main “conductor” of the SARS-COV-2 virus, according to a publication in the electronic BiorXIV library.
- Russian rocket put UAE satellite into orbitAdministrator • 2020-12-02 23:22:16A Russian Soyuz-St-A carrier rocket with the United Arab Emirates satellite “Falcon ay 2" aboard was launched that night from the Kourou spaceport in French Guiana, TASS reported.