- The 2002 NN4 asteroid flies off Earth. Is there a danger?Administrator • 2020-06-03 02:06:20A potentially dangerous asteroid with the number 2002 NN4 measuring between 250 and 570 meters will fly in a few days close to Earth, NASA said.
- Implant may eliminate the need for insulin injections in diabeticsAdministrator • 2020-06-03 01:19:44Imagine a device that enables people with diabetes to use an app or remote control to provide themselves with the necessary insulin without an injection. Researchers at Zurich University of Technology have developed a prototype gadget that does just that, using a Taser to control gene expression in encapsulated beta cells, writes a newspaper. Sayons.
- 40% of Chinese parents: Children are addicted to mobile devicesAdministrator • 2020-06-03 00:43:04Over 40 per cent of parents in China are confident their children are addicted to mobile devices, the results of a recent Child's Day survey show. It concludes that social media helps children make friendships but harms family relationships, Radio China informs.
- NASA warned of approaching Earth asteroidAdministrator • 2020-06-02 23:33:47An asteroid of the “potentially dangerous” category will approach Earth on June 6, TASS reported, citing a NASA announcement.
- More than 500 species of vertebrates are at the limit of extinctionAdministrator • 2020-06-02 22:01:57U.S. and Mexican ecologists tracked fluctuations in the number of almost 30,000 species of vertebrates on land and found that more than 500 of them were at the extinction limit, TASS reported.
- Israeli archaeologists find traces of cannabis in an ancient templeAdministrator • 2020-06-02 21:42:48Israeli archaeologists found traces of cannabis on artifacts from an ancient temple - the first evidence of hallucinogenic agents being used in the ancient Jewish religion, the Associated Press and Reuters reported.
- Russia ready to offer Turkey fifth-generation fighter jet technologyAdministrator • 2020-06-02 20:48:20Russia sees an opportunity to co-operate with Turkey in the field of establishing a fifth-generation TF-X national fighter jet, including to develop engines, avionics, onboard systems, glider and airman security systems, TASS reported. This is what the head of the Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation Dmitry Shugaev said today in an interview with the Turkish television channel Ekotürk.
- Brian Mae of “Quinn” explores the origins of Bennu and Ryugu asteroidsAdministrator • 2020-06-02 19:51:47Quinn guitarist and astrophysicist Brian May explored along with other specialists the origins of two similar asteroids - Bennu and Ryugu, the European Space Agency press office said.