- Herbivores are most at risk of extinctionAdministrator • 2020-08-06 22:48:49Herbivorous animal species are most at risk of extinction, compared to predators and omnivores, an international study by British and American scientists cited by France Press and The Associated Press found.
- Scientists will return to the only continent without COVID-19 - AntarcticaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 21:37:28To keep the continent safe from COVID-19, scientists heading to Antarctica will first be quarantined in New Zealand, DPA reported, citing the country's government.
- Europe and Australia's three major economies have no plans to block TikTokAdministrator • 2020-08-06 20:44:32Europe's three major economies — Britain, France and Germany, have no plans to block China's TikTok app amid U.S. threats against Chinese technology companies, Radio China reports.
- We'll be able to choose our mood with a chip in the brain.Administrator • 2020-08-06 19:31:21Elon Musk's Neuralink company is developing a new feature of its brain chip that will allow people to choose the mood by balancing hormone levels, Technews reported, quoted by BGNES.
- Virgin Galactic plans its first tourist flight in 2021Administrator • 2020-08-04 23:38:00Space tourism company Virgin Galaxy envisions the implementation of its first flight with tourists in the first quarter of 2021, the world agencies reported.
- What happens to the profiles of deceased users in social networksAdministrator • 2020-08-04 21:28:11Given how fast social networks are developing, in the coming decades the number of profiles of deceased users will exceed that of the living, says Anton Kukanov, head of a digital expertise center.
- Interpol: Cyberattacks increasing, exploiting coronavirus fearAdministrator • 2020-08-04 20:26:47The COVID-19 pandemic has facilitated an increase in cyberattacks in about 50 countries, mostly against state authorities and health institutions, Interpol warned. From January to April, the international police cooperation organisation recorded nearly 907,000 spam, 737 incidents caused by malware and 48,000 harmful links, all related to the coronavirus, the France Press reported.
- Finish the first correction of the orbit of “Tianwan-1" on the way to MarsAdministrator • 2020-08-03 20:29:02China National Space Command said the first adjustment of the carrier rocket's orbit has been made since igniting the 3000N engine the rover flew with on China's first mission to Mars “Tianuen-1,” Radio China reports